Throughout his career, Robert Austin, APR, has honed in on social science and solid communication theories to lay a foundation for a highly strategic approach to organizational planning and communication. Through his keynote and workshop presentations to his consulting work, organizations find a tried and true method for approaching their mission, defining their goals, and finding success. Far beyond the traditional approach to public relations, Robert helps you focus on all the touchpoints your audience has with your organization and brand, helping to set in place a complete communication system to support the organization top to bottom. As one of just over 5,000 professionals in the U.S. accredited in the practice of public relations by the Public Relations Society of America, Robert is dedicated to not only competent practice but also the ethical practice of the profession.
- Silver Anvil Award Winner — The Silver Anvil Award is the pinnacle national award recognizing best public relations programs the highest standards of performance in public relations.
- Gold Pick, Public Relations Society of America Colorado
- Board of Directors, Public Relations Society of America, Colorado Chapter
- Board of Directors, Donor Awareness Council
- Served on numerous local and national committees supporting nonprofit endeavors